Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Award season

I am in love with the new wave of hand-made awards out there, highlighting the skills of the giver and the receiver. Recently, I was given this awesome badge of honor from Hydrant Girl. Check it out!

Photobucket

Awesome!

In return, my daughter made this award for her, complete with a marker/paint combination effect and star hole punches:

Photobucket

Which has turned out to be quite timely, considering Hydrant Girl was just listed as a finalist for a Bloggie. A BLOGGIE! Head on over here to vote for her for Best Canadian Blog. It warms my heart to see a friend nominated.

Good luck, Hydrant Girl!

4 comments:

Jen at Cabin Fever said...

Aww, I love your daughter's award! Too cute.

sim only plans said...

Award season....i like your daughter's award! too cute

Hydrant girl said...

I love it! I will post it this weekend - Thanks!!

Jenn Erickson said...

Katie, the award that your daughter created is positively wonderful -- a multimedia art star rising!

Congratulations on your crafty award and to Hydrant Girl for her accomplishment as well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...