Thursday, January 13, 2011

Losing it (hopefully)

We have family visiting from both sides this month, which means more holiday fun! I like having a little dose of Christmas in January.

Photobucket*

*Thanks to my brother for the unofficial sanction to use his pictures. I figure he won't mind. He's technically kind of my employer, since I've been doing part-time computer stuff from home for my brothers' company. He just said I've won the coveted employee of the month award. (It's quite an honor, you know, since there's a grand total of four people in the company. Stiff competition!) Anyway, I figure I can steal pictures from him since he never gave me my certificate. I had to make my own:

Photobucket

Anyway, the official holidays are over, and the unofficial ones are in full swing. I love having something fun to look forward to in January. I love seeing my family. I love the cool muppet they brought for the kids.

Photobucket

I don't love seeing pictures that so unflatteringly display the holiday pounds from the month(s) before.

My plan of action:

*Eat less.

*Move around.

*Be in denial for one more week before I actually do any of the above.

Here's to losing it!

7 comments:

Katherine said...

Denial is always part of my plan!

That muppet is awesome!

Jen at Cabin Fever said...

Good luck losing it! And I love your certificate. You definitely deserve one :)

LisaDay said...

Congrats on your award. Denial is good. And as it's still Christmas, you might as well eat another cookie or two.

LisaDay

Fire Wife Katie said...

Lol, thanks. :) Cookies, anyone?

Kristy said...

One more week. Give yourself one more week.

Cristina said...

And denial.... is a bad thing?

Colleen said...

Hehe, you look great but I hear you! I also have to figure out a serious plan here for ridding my body of a few unwanted pounds!

Best of luck to all of us who are in the same boat! :)

Happy holidays in January!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...