Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Want one?

Photobucket

Thank you, for all of you who have shown support and interest in my various endeavors, including my little Etsy shop!

I am excited to be able to share with you a pink version of my maltese cross necklaces, sold exclusively through Firefighters' Wives. (See the link on my sidebar with all the cute pink fire wife stuff??)

I would like to thank FireWives.com, the forum where loved ones of firefighters turn for support, for linking me up as well. And I'd really like to thank you, my readers and fellow bloggers, including Val at Fire Fighter Wife, and Jenn at a prairie girl's thoughts and so many others for the mentions! You guys are awesome! I truly appreciate it.

To celebrate, I'm giving away your choice of one of the necklaces in my shop, past, present or future designs.

Photobucket

New styles are on their way this week, including different cord styles and symbols for other agencies, so check back! Here's a sneak peek of some of what's going up this week, in various stages of done-ness:

Photobucket

To enter to win one of the necklaces, simply let me know which one you want, and what you want it to say.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can fit up to 14 characters (including spaces). The available characters are the uppercase alphabet, numbers, the star symbol, heart symbol, asterisk, and "&" sign.

Photobucket

Enter to win one for yourself, or to give away as a gift this holiday season. I will include the gift box.

Or, in lieu of a necklace, I would be happy to send you the smaller white wreath for all seasons!

Photobucket

Then you, too, can stalk the ribbon aisle at the craft store. What can I say? Stalking is fun!

Photobucket

Just leave a comment here telling me whether you would like a necklace or the wreath, and I'll draw a winner on Saturday and track you down. :)

Thanks again, I truly appreciate all of you!!

22 comments:

Hydrant girl said...

Oh I'd love a necklace!! Or if you ever decide to make them into key chains!?!? (I usually forget to put a necklace on :-) Keep up the great work, I love the new designs.

Jen at Cabin Fever said...

I'd LOVE a necklace. One that says "firefighter" because I am really planning on getting on for Shawn for Christmas.

Oh, and I like your Etsy badge better than mine! I need to get code for one like that and then I will email it to you. promise this time! (I know I suck... :P )

strawberry CAKE said...

Katie, I love them both, but I will pick the necklace easier for you to send ; ) I would pick one of the colorful circles and I would put a verse on it! Love it.

Rach said...

I'd love a firefighter necklace or key chain as Hydrant girl commented... with firefighter on it! I'm Jenn's (a prairie girl's thoughts) sister :) Keep up your good writing! I'm reading your story as fast as you post it!

Erika Beth, the Messy Chef said...

Both are awesome and so are you for making these! I guess I would like a necklace that says BAKER26.2ERIKA seeing I just ran the NYC Marathon. It would be a nice commerative item.

Jessica, Curt, Hunter, Ian and Emily said...

I love the necklace I got! I wear it all the time!

You should think about bracelets too!

melaniek said...

Love the necklaces! You are so crafty...I am inspired!!!

A Reel Lady said...

Since my husband is a firefighter I would LOVE the necklace!

Katherine said...

I cannot get over how creative you are! I would love a necklace (since I'm totally in love with stamped jewelry.) I love those feminine washers you are doing, especially the turquoise one.

a prairie girl in california said...

Katie! now I must thank you! for the honorable mention!! :D

I really like the turquoise one... and I am not sure what I would want written on it... how many letter can fit on one?!

Mrs. Lukie said...

Oooh, a fire pretty? YAY! If I were to win, I'd want the maltese cross, with (star) Fire (heart) Wife (star) on it.

Suz said...

You are so creative! I'd love one of the wreaths!

FireMom said...

Necklace, please.

Crossing fingers.

Stef at TooMuchToDoSoLittleTime.com said...

I love these! I would love the Houndstooth with "Bestest Mama".

Rachel said...

Oooh! I love your new colors and designs! I agree, a keychain would be awesome. (A deaf person signing can have trouble with jewelry - I've been known to accidently catch necklaces and nearly choke myself, ha ha).

Love the orange, teal, and ivory ones!

Mrs. McFadden said...

I love your new necklaces. Being a fire wife myself I was excited to see your new shop.<3 I want the maltese cross and Fire Wife necklace. :)

Lisa said...

I love your necklaces. I would want something that could say Marine Mom. My son, a Marine, is overseas right now. I am also enjoying your novel so far. Have a great day.

smithfamily6 said...

I would love a wreath.

DanielleCorrelle said...

Oh I would love a Fire Mom necklace, what a great gift for my MIL

Renee Ann said...

I'd love either! I'd have to decided only if my name was drawn. Thanks for your generosity in choosing one person to receive such a great gift.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome giveaway! My husband is a capt/medic in Arizona so it would be awesome to have a necklace. My name is Erin but I don't have a 'profile' so this will show anonymous. I'll check back to see if I happen to win! Fingers crossed! Thanks for doing this!

Val - Firefighter Wife said...

Katie, are you still making the necklaces? I had a lady contact me for more information but I can't find a link to your etsy site anywhere. You can email me at contact @ firefighterwife.com please.(no spaces of course)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...