Thursday, November 25, 2010

No shirt, no shoes, no service.

I've been away this past week. What was I doing? Why, playing restaurant while visiting family and friends in Pasadena, of course. I was the short order cook.

"What would you wike?"

Photobucket

"No, you're doing it wrong. You have to say 'welcome' first."

Photobucket

"Wewcome. What would you wike? I got wots of stuff."

Photobucket

"Ummm... I want pink milk, fifty pieces of toast, and... a bowl of ice cream."

Photobucket

"Here you go! Fwee hands full of chocowate cookies, an engwish muffin, and owange juice."

Photobucket

"Hey! That's not what I ordered!" (Sorry kiddo, I know a replacement chef if you're unhappy with this one. He's just in the other room...)

And how does one pay for such a lovely breakfast?

"Dat will be fwee dowars."

Photobucket

With cars, of course!

Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving, all! I hope you have a wonderful time with your friends and family. We will be celebrating our Thanksgiving in a day or two. :) Save some turkey for me! You can have all of the green bean casserole, though. Not a fan. But there better be some squash left over!!

5 comments:

Ratz said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Lovely post. :-D

Jen at Cabin Fever said...

Too Cute!!
Happy Thanksgiving :)

melaniek said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mrs Johnny Gage said...

I agree on the whole green bean casserole thing. Nasty.

Cristina said...

I have bad memories of green beans. Don't ask, don't tell. Happy Thanksgiving... whenever you have it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...