Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a great day and had someone to hug. Here's a few pictures of me and my valentine, a little over eleven years ago. I only have the 6x4 photographs that my generous and talented brother-in-law took of our wedding, so these are literally pictures I took of those photos. One of these days I want to take all of the negatives and have them converted to digital files.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my firefighter with his two best friends growing up. It's one of my favorite pictures from the wedding because it perfectly captures him in story telling mode:

Photobucket

This is the point where one might say something mushy. However, it would only come back to bite my probationary officer firefighter in the butt if anyone at the station got wind of it, so I'll spare him the embarrassment. :)

6 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

You are a considerate wife, Katie! Very cool photos. I love your dress, very modest, simple, yet elegant!

Fire Wife Katie said...

Thanks, Stacie! The dress was partly for modesty, but mostly because our wedding was in the middle of January and it was freezing--well, as freezing as LA gets. ;)

brian said...

We firemen would never tease a fellow fireman!

Nope, not us :)

Hydrant girl said...

Beautiful!

christy rose said...

Beautiful pictures!!! You were a beautiful bride!

wife.mom.nurse said...

What fun to see these wonderful photos!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...