Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank you, post post-partum hair loss hair wings.

Thank you for reminding me that no matter how cute everyone else's bangs are,

Photobucket

I have to wait out the trend.

Photobucket

If I cut bangs, no matter what treatment I subject them to in the morning, they will curl by the end of the day. It will not be pretty.

If I cut bangs, I will end up looking like this:

Photobucket

Thank you, hair wings. I needed that reminder. Now excuse me while I try to straighten those suckers back into submission.

This is the final installment of a three-part series entitled "Odd Pregnancy Side Effects."

3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I must lose quite a bit of hair too. Lily is almost 10 months old and now I have about an inch growth of fuzz all over my head including under my bangs. It is truly amazing at how much hair you lose!

christy rose said...

I remember so well how terrible my hair looked for almost an entire year after I had a baby. I truly thought I was going to end up bald. Thank God it all grows back eventually. :)

The Park Wife said...

My youngest is 4 and I still have those little whispy wings. And, ouch, the flat iron that close to my face, not good.
The Park Wife

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...