Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I hope you have a wonderful day with your loved ones!

Photobucket

It looks so pretty and peaceful down there, pre-kids. I wonder how many people are up in the middle of the night with me right now, moving slower and slower through the hours. Probably quite a few! We worked it so that I got a good 3 hour nap this afternoon. Now I'm on night duty with the baby. He just went back down--I'm hoping I'll get another two hours of sleep in before the kids wake up.

We decided to go the treasure hunt route for the bikes, and put bows on a few other unwrapped items. Thanks for the suggestions!!

Photobucket

This is for the baby. Although, it probably looks more like this to him:

Photobucket

More pictures to follow.

3 comments:

Stickbug said...

Hey, this is Stickbug again. You said if I had any questions for my story that your firefighter would be happy to answer them. That would actually be a big help, should I just ask questions through here? By the way your Christmas tree with the presents looked beautiful!

Katie said...

Hi, Stickbug! I've been meaning to do another "ask a firefighter" post, so I'll put that up. Or, if you prefer, you can just email me and I'll make sure my firefighter gets the questions. :)

Stickbug said...

Hi! I think I'll email you, if that's alright. I'm going out of town for a few days and I get email on my phone that way I can keep working on my story well I'm out of town!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...