Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am thankful for my family.

Photobucket

(I love that she put that spot on her dad's shirt--it shows how often he wears fire department stuff, with the little red logo on the front. And apparently my firefighter is very tan, and I am very pale. I'm okay with it; at least I get to have cool jazz hands! Oh--and the triangle dresses--those are a direct result of the female bathroom signs. I wonder if the person who came up with those symbols realized how deeply they would become embedded in our concept of self.)

2 comments:

Hydrant girl said...

Love it! And my collection of childhood drawings show the same triangle dresses.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Very cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...