Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, so those weren't Halloween pictures, but they were taken around the same time and I like them. :)

Photobucket

My 3 year old's pumpkin (his sister drew the face for him.)

Photobucket

My firefighter carved the baby's pumpkin.

Photobucket

My daughter's pumpkin. Sorry honey, but I think her designs trump your design.

Photobucket

She looks too sweet to have concocted such a pumpkin. One nice thing about Halloween in California is the ability to get away with princess costumes without freezing. (And look, it's all cleaned up as promised!)

Photobucket

Yet, it's cool enough to also get away with a furry monkey costume. Don't be embarrassed, little guy. I wanted to run my fingers through all the candy, too.

Photobucket

One of the only pictures of my little firefighter. Poor baby was drowning; he's wearing his brother's 18 month sized hand-me-down. Actually, not "poor" baby. He was quite comfy in there. He fell asleep about 4 minutes after this picture was taken.

Photobucket

Candy, we had some good moments together. But, it's time to say goodbye until Christmas. It's not you; it's me. Well, ok, it's both of us.

4 comments:

Firefighter/Paramedic said...

My design was much easier to carve into the 3 inch thick pumpkin!

mom said...

Wow, Emmett is changing! Is that quite dark fuzz I see on his head?

Katie said...

It's not that dark, about the same as Kyra's. The flash made it look darker.

mom said...

Cute!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...