Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mom, a.k.a. Zombie

I'm pretty sure he's throwing a baby gang sign here...

Photobucket

See how his thumb and fingers form an A, as in Awake? He's a member of the "No Sleep" gang.

Photobucket

It's a relatively recent development. After a rocky start, he was only waking up once or twice for a couple of months. However, this last week it's back to 5 times (or more) a night. Someone please tell me that this is a growth spurt, and that it will end shortly.

Photobucket

"Pink blankets? I eat pink blankets for LUNCH! Nom nom nom nom nom!"

Photobucket

Oh, and he hasn't pooped in three days... I'm sure you all wanted to know that...

3 comments:

booshy said...

All I have to say is: He's ADORBALE!! Makes me want my own.....

Katie said...

Thanks! I'll gladly lend him to you between the hours of 8 p.m. and 8 a.m.... ;)

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I'm in the same boat. My four month old was almost sleeping through the night, now she is up 3 times!

She is my sixth baby, as I recall, I think it is a growth spurt thing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...