Monday, June 15, 2009

Trying to get a smile out of my littlest one...

My 2 month old has recently started smiling. At the request of my mother (and when mom asks you to do something - you do it - at least, that's what I tell my daughter), I've been attempting to capture a close-up of this momentous occasion on film. Well, at least, on memory card. But every time I get close enough with the camera, this is what I get:

Photobucket

"Ooooh... shiny...."

Photobucket

I've got a bunch of these shots.

Photobucket

Hundreds.

Photobucket

From various angles,

Photobucket

Photobucket

on various days.

Photobucket

(Because what better things do I have to do with my time than master the art of being a quick draw with the camera and the auto focus?)

Photobucket

Oooh - getting closer...

Photobucket

closer...

Photobucket

Gotcha!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so stinkin' cute!! I love those toothless grins.

-Mary

Lynne said...

Is he cute or what???

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...