Saturday, May 30, 2009

Decorating the nursery

Photobucket

Meet one of my favorite Christmas presents - a Benjamin Moore color preview fan thing.

With my first child, I made plans and had the nursery ready to go at least a month before she actually got here. With the second, I wasn't quite that dedicated, but he had somewhere to go before he was born. A new job, a new house, and a new baby later, I have yet to do a thing for my littlest one's room.

Photobucket

So here are the color options I'm debating for his room. They will coordinate with this turquoise and chocolate bedding. Oooh--the bedding--I guess that means I DID do something for his nursery! Just never mind the fact that the only "furniture" in there right now is the Pack-n-Play. It's a work in progress.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Bedding

I can do option 1 - a gender neutral, colorful green-based theme,



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Bedding

option 2 - a cool-toned boyish blue theme,



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Bedding

or option 3 - a more neutral blue theme.

Or, something completely different that I haven't thought of yet. Any suggestions or preferences are welcome!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really drawn to those first green colors! I love the bedding, it's very elegant.

- Mary

Anonymous said...

I like the second set

- Tina

Anonymous said...

number two. no question. LOVE the bedding by the way.

Anonymous said...

I like number two, too. If you're worried about the colors being too cold, you could warm it up with a few brightly colored accessories - I'm thinking lime green.

Good luck!!

Dawn said...

Oh I LOVE the second set :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...